Friday 10 January 2014

A Night Out With Mr. Whitehall

So there is something you should know about me, I love to laugh.

It's hardly an alarming fact to learn about someone, but I especially do and when it comes to my all time favourite comedian a certain Mr. Jack Whitehall or, as so many people should call him...Sir Jack, I love nothing more than to sit back and let the chuckles roll on.

So when he released a date for his current tour in Dublin, there was no second option in the question as whether to go, one answer...Feck Yes!!

So tickets were obtained and Christmas was spent in excited anticipation.

The day arrived and off to Vicar Street I went...


with a Giant Teddy Bear,


An awesome bar,


And a great friend, my favourite combination of things!


A hardy round of drinks were had to start,


and it was time for the laughter begin! 


The show was absolutely brilliant. 

Jack explained at the start these dates were his 'warm up' dates so he was still figuring out the line up and ironing out the kinks of the show. 

It made the laughs all that bit more raw, and in my opinion funnier. I love him natural bouncing stuff out at a moments notice, like he does on A League of Their Own. 

I literally laughed until I cried, such a great night. 

Thanks a bunch Sir Jack! 

2 comments:

  1. This bar reminds me of the way they set up the Circ du Soliel VIP lounges! Looks fun.

    -- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun Alexandra. And, the perfect post Christmas pick me up :)

    ReplyDelete