Monday 27 January 2014

Baker's Girl

Happy Monday Everyone!

I'm in the mood for dancing...wait, no, I meant baking! Darn those catchy 80s song lyrics.




I love to bake and have ever since I was little and my wonderful next door neighbour taught me how to bake brown bread from scratch.



From there the love blossomed, at one point I even considered going to culinary school to become a Baker/Pastry Chef alas that ambition didnt come to head and I'm preparing myself to join the Digital/Business/Publishing world.

But I still bake and purely for the love of it.

And, today I have a serious case of Baker's Mind. 

I follow lots of other foodie blogs such as Joy The BakerThe Londoner and The Sprouted Kitchen, regularly bookmarking ideas and working up their creations. 

Except, I can't decide what to bake. 

Maybe one of these? 



Hmmmm, I'll get back to you later with my decisions and possibly some pictures. 

Though I fear it may end up as many of my post baking pictures do...



Anything you're craving today? Or are you a complete savoury head ?


1 comment:

  1. I really want to make chocolate chunk cookies but I can't find any soft brown sugar in the supermarkets over here :( they have one type of flour and one type of sugar so I'm fairly limited! Your post is making me hungry :) happy baking!
    Lucy x
    La Lingua : Food + Life in Milano

    ReplyDelete