Friday 14 March 2014

First Kiss

Happy Friday All!

I know, I know I've been a very bad blogger this week. But you see, I've been doing stuff! and it's stuff I can't wait to share with you all but right now my camera is uploading like a hot pancake, so I have another post for you all today.

Do you ever have videos or news article pop up all over but you just sort of ignore it for lack of interest, but you eventually give in because it's popularity has only grown over the day.

Well yesterday this happened to me in the form of a YouTube video no less.

I'd seen it being shared on my news feeds and dashes several times throughout the day but didn't take much notice, until my lunch break and it was right there at the top once again.

It's a couple of minutes long documentary / short film where 20 total strangers are matched together and asked to kiss.



A very simple task and if in a club wouldn't garner a second thought.

But this is different, there is no Pitbull or Beyonce playing in the background and their mouths aren't sticky from the last tequila shot.

They are just in a room together, one person to another.

I dare you to watch it and not feel something.


There is something so bare and raw to it and I think very, very sweet.

There is something magic in a first kiss and its power is incredible giving that it can make or break a relationship.

And looking at how the people are together, reactions, interactions it shows a lot into the nature of that person, a well, bare, naked look at the soul.

I guess that's what happens when you have to bare intimate moment in a unusual situation.

Ok, so I know I shared a lot of thoughts on it but I'd love to here your thoughts of this video.

Sound off in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this video and was so sad when I found out it's actually an advert :( x

    ReplyDelete