Tuesday 3 December 2013

A Nice Little Tumblr

Tumblr, Tumblr...TUMBLR!

You know in movies when the main character is madly in love they want to scream it from the rooftops or if in real life and you're Tom Cruise, from a sofa.

That is kind of how I feel about Tumblr.

I started my account over a year ago on the insistence of my best friend Kate after she started her account.

And really, I've never looked back.

Its whatever you want it to be. Somewhere you can let your personality through and no one will judge. This has been my experience anyway.

Tumblr houses all kinds of people from millions of walks of life and billions upon billions of images, gifs and videos to feast your eyes on and place on your own blog should they take your fancy.

I could spend hours on tumblr and believe me I have, eventually residing to dizziness from scrolling my dashboard so much.

I would encourage everyone to give it a go, you'll probably know after an hour if you love it or hate it, but if you're anything like me it'll be love at first sight.

You can find my Tumblr page by clicking on the 'Tumblr' tab at the top of my blog home page.

And for your viewing pleasure here are a couple of images I put together for you that have been passing through my Tumblr sphere lately.





And if any of you are encouraged to start a tumblr from reading this, please leave me a link to your page in the comments below. I'd love to have a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment