Monday 30 December 2013

Preparing My 2014 Bucket List

Now I'm a list maker out and out. I go nutzo for a good pro and con.

But surprisingly I don't tend to make them for the New Year. I used to think a year was too long to live off one list. I could make several in that time!

But this year I'm changing my tune. And I'm making the list of all lists. I want to change, to better, to laugh, to enjoy and to adventure.

But in my mind to make a truly great list you need the perfect notebook. And, that way you can continue additions to the list all year long!

So, before I get down to letting you in on my list, here are my favourite notebooks with fresh pages for some new memories.




1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

And If none of these take your fancy I've just discovered the greatest stationary website, Sloane Stationary. I'm a little in love with all their stock!




No comments:

Post a Comment