Wednesday 5 March 2014

Spring Walks

The storms have offically past and there is a renewed freshness in the Spring air.

And the sun is offically up and out!

So with the rays shining down I decided to take a break from my desk and charge down the beach for this afternoon with the pups and get a breath of much needed fresh air and some sun on my cheeks. 



Don't need to tell Toby twice, the word walkies and he's out the door! 



Robbie gets slightly distracted with his love of prancing his paws through the puddles. 



After walking the legs off myself and the pups we wandered to a Beach Front Cafe I know for some hot chocolate to warm up and maybe.... a biscuit... Shhhh! I won't tell if you don't, but after all that walking I think I earned it. 

Toby thought he earned some too... 


 Better luck next time Tobster! But, I think there's a dog treat at home with your name on it. 


1 comment:

  1. Beach walks with dogs! In the sunshine! With hot chocolate! This sums up everything I miss about my home, lucky you :)
    Lucy xxx
    La Lingua : Food, Life & Travel in Italy

    ReplyDelete