Monday 24 March 2014

Current Favourites

Happy Monday All!

Now I don't know bout you all, but I am not a morning person. I would give my left leg for another 10 minutes in bed on a rainy Monday morning. So to aid this deisre I like to have all the things I need to the day, laid out the night before. And this got me thinking what are the things in my life now, that'd I'd missed significantly if they were there no more.

I mean, there is some things in life we just cant live without. Some stay constant, and often others change as needs do and time passes.

These are just a couple of of 'You must be in my life' items for me right now!

1 // My headphones, I always have a pair with me to listen to music when I'm bored. I have a pair of Beats by Dre for downtime and travel, mine are white but I'm loving these funky rainbow colours. Perfect for summer and springtime. 

2 // My Jack Wills Peacoat, I wear it almost everyday with the weather staying chilly and it adds a wonderful touch of style and class to all outfits. 

3 // Entourage Boxsets, There is a terrific Library in my town and since I've moved & the TV channels being limited in my new house I've been hitting up the local Libraries wonderful DVD section and my latest addiction from it has been watching box sets of Entourage. I never watched it while it was on TV but I'm loving it now! 

4 // Dark Chocolate, I've been trying my  best to eat as healthy as possible since I've been going to the gym regularly, but for someone with the biggest sweet tooth dark chocolate has been my saviour. 

5 // Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia perfume, I wear it everyday and it's wonderfully fresh for Springtime. 

6 // Ray Ban Aviators. these puppies need no introduction, everyday necessity and 3 years in I would recommend a pair of investment sunglasses to anyone.  

7 // Nike Free Runner, I have been living in these babies since I purchased them a couple of weeks ago. Super comfortable and a definite wardrobe staple for me right now. 


What about you guys ? What can't you live without, sound off in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment