Tuesday 14 January 2014

Bravo Zara



So I've been a bit under the weather this week. And feeling pretty much like Arnold up there.

And when I'm sick and not in your presence, take it as fact that If I'm at home I'm my pyjamas on the sofa.

And while this does give me time to catch up on past times I miss in flurries of work and assignments like... West Wing marathons for example, and internet window shopping!

The best place for sales (minus the shoving, I might add) and great place to see all the new collections sometimes before they even get into stores.

Last night I lost myself in the new Zara shoe collection. I mean look at these puppies!



...I may just buy them and stare at them.

I'm particularly in love with 9, 2, 7, 6, 8....You know what, I LOVE THEM ALL.

Now I know how Carrie Bradshaw felt, It's a slippery slope ladies.

Im holding my nerve right now but I think the number 9s will be heading my way by friday.

If any of you feel like indulging then here are the links. (Just click the corresponding numbers.)


Let me know if you do, or even send me a pic.

Which ones are your favourite?







No comments:

Post a Comment