Monday 26 May 2014

Only One Direction For Me, Croke Park!

Hey there everyone. I know I've been a very bad blogger recently and been MIA but unfortunately I was up ill in weeks previous and last week was playing catch up on life in general. But my catch was very fruitful and quite exciting really so I have lots of news to tell you about in posts to come but for right now I'm going to let you all in on what I got up to last Friday night.

So some of you might of heard of this tiny little band called One Direction. They are pretty secret but I just happen to know about them ;)

Well they took a trip to Ireland last weekend and put on a couple of low key shows, for 88,000 people. You know, just a casual thing.

I went with my friend Jan and well we allowed that for one night only we would act a little giddy and silly and sing our lungs out with 88,000 others.



As you can see I was pretty excited. 



5 Seconds of Summer played opening and they were pretty fantastic and a little rock onstage which surprised me honestly but I have say I liked. 


Before we knew it, fireworks shot into the air and the men of the hour stormed the stage. 


...in glorious fashion I might add. 



But then I may have been just staring at Harry for the first 10 minutes. 



Whatever your thoughts on One Direction, they certainly put on a show in Ireland. 
Fireworks, Streamers laser lights it was a mile a minute and they were fantastic. 



This guy above received a heroes welcome, with erupting screams that could deafen every time Niall was singing, on screen or well...breathing. 




I have to say I was very happy with our on Pitch view. 



The energy of the crowd however couldn't keep the rain away and some serious showers started when the sun went down. 

Receiving some shelter in the crowd I didn't mind that much, but I have to give it to the boys who instead of retreating to the main stage, stayed out on the stands on sang on through the hits of rain. 


I'm so happy I went and honestly I'd go again in a second. 



**Sorry if some of the pictures are not good, all from mine and Jan's phones that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment