Monday 19 May 2014

I'D WEAR | Outdoor Concert


Hey there my readers,

Sorry I've been MIA this I'd taken ill but I'm back and for this weeks edition of 'I'D WEAR' I've gone a little bit more edgy than my previous posts but you know what, guys I'm feeling a little edgy today!

So this is a look I've envisioned for an outdoor concert or something of similar mind like a festival.


I've fallen in L.O.V.E with those studded moccasins but then I am lover of all to do with Isabel Marant. 

Also today loving the Topshop Palm Printed tee, so on trend for this season and though I'm not a trend follower per say I'm liking this one for Summer big time. 

Also can we please have a moment of adoration for that cap! I actually came to see this Cap via twitter and it's from the awesome guys over at Holiday Matinee

A thinking cap for when you need your 'Thinking Cap'! Genius!  


Shop This Post - 







No comments:

Post a Comment