Wednesday 7 May 2014

Making It Mine

So remember when I told you all I moved, well I've been in residence for a while now and I love the house.

It's starting to become more and more of my own with of course some little touches to make it more personal and like me. 


                       


Hanging some fabulous prints on the walls. I love this print of Audrey Hepburn, its not one you commonly see so I think it makes it all the more special. 


                                      


Bringing all my favourite novels and coffee table books along for the ride... 




And, of course tons of fresh flowers, I love flowers and put a bouquet in a room and to me it will look a million times better and fresher. 

Its all coming to together and getting into my flow in the new place. I only wish I could live here longer. I guess I'll just have to make the most of my last couple of months before my next adventure (but more on that later! ;) )


No comments:

Post a Comment