Wednesday 23 October 2013

Welcome!

A new start in life deserves to be documented. 


So with that in mind, I welcome you to my new little corner of the big wide inter web! 


As my friends will confirm, I am a dreamer. So ever since I heard this quote and and saw this movie I've been in love with this line. 



And when you read it, its is absolutely mandatory to read it in Tom Hardy's delicious accent! 



But in all seriousness, it is so true. Don't let anyone ever tell you your dream is too big or silly. It's your dream not theirs. 

So go out, chase your dream. Believe me, it won't come find you. Maybe it might not come true, but you won't know until you try. 

But, in your free time, come back and visit me!

This blog will be a place for my wanderings, travels and day to day tips and treats. 

You never know what I'll get up to next!



No comments:

Post a Comment