Monday 14 April 2014

Boat Trip on the Seine

Happy Monday All! 

Now I realise I've had quite a few posts about Paris, and I have a few more left to show you, so to speed this up and get to move onto new topics and stuff happening right now, I'll be posting twice a day, on days this is possible until the Paris post are all published. So one in the morning and one in the afternoon/evening. 

So with that in mind, here we go! 

Once we got back to Paris we decided to be leisurely and take a boat trip down the Seine. 

We started out our trip right next to this puppy. You might recognise it, I heard it's a pretty famous French Landmark. 









A lovely trip to sit back and enjoy the sunshine and the sights pass you by. 
And, K got her Eiffel Tower Photo! Happiness around. 

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, I have such a backlog of things to get through! From my blog it looks like I was in Sicily for a month when I was only there for a week! Good luck getting it done :) xxx
    La Lingua : Food, Life, Love, Travel, Friends, Italy

    ReplyDelete