Thursday 7 November 2013

Technology is a quite the thing... And I love it!



Today I'm wandering about with a spring in my step. What to know why?

Of course you do, cheeky.

Well tonight I'm going to be skyping my best friend Kate. 

Sadly, we are in different colleges right now. She is living very far away in University, in England *sad face.

She loves it there and I really like the way my life is right now, but I do miss her terribly.

But can I just say though how amazing it was, to be able to see her and talk to her in real time, on a computer screen, without every leaving my bedroom!

It is quite mind blowing of a thing, when you think about it.

The strives we have made in technology since the Internet its just incredible.

I just think about my grandparents at my age to make a simple call. Would have to call a local call center, state the reason for their call and then be transferred. It took forever to go to the receivers call center then getting barely to talk to their friends before getting cut off or another person needing the line... Annoyed? Yeah I would be too.
I would just not have the patience for it at all.
I'd never get to talk to anyone!



 I thank my lucky stars for this privilege.
 Skype, you are one cool kid in my books!

Not only will you be giving me my best friend tonight but you are also giving me the chance to interview for a job in America tomorrow!

Im nervous, but also super excited for it.

Guys, Fingers and toes crossed for me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment