Monday 4 November 2013

Get Warm This Winter


I don’t know if I’m the only one feeling it but boy, oh boy, Has it been getting mighty cold! 

So this week I’ve broken out the knitwear big time, to snuggle up and get cozy in a bid to ride out what seems to be the start of a long winter!



I'm a big fan of the winter woolies! Not to sound sad but I do tend to rejoice at the sight of cashmere and reindeer prints back on the shelves. 

Least we not forget, a man may not always keep you warm on a cold night... but cashmere will!

If you haven't yet, I strongly recommend an investment jumper. A black or neutral, is best in my opinion, goes with everything and if taken care of properly will last ages!

Check out Brown ThomasNet A Porter if you have the cash to flash, or check out ASOS for something just as lovely and a little bit more purse friendly. 

So should you heed my wisdom and invest, it is vital you do take care of your new purchase.

And don't forget love them or lose them my friends, So please see the care guide to keep those jumpers super soft for super long.


No comments:

Post a Comment